Plan for Health
Introducing our new ‘in office’ annual health membership plan called “Plan for Health”!
It’s a great way for patients to still get all the dental hygiene visits, exam/xrays and any emergency visits or additional xrays for the membership fee and on top of that get a 20% courtesy discount on any dental treatment they may need.
The links below are to the brochure and flyer with more information about this exciting new in office membership plan.
We’d love to answer any questions, just call for more details and speak to Zulma, Lupita, Gemma or Vanessa about how it works and how you can sign up. (831)728-2266
Payment Information & Insurance
Green Valley Dentistry is here to accommodate your ability to get the smile you’ve always wanted. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
We accept Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
We will gladly courtesy bill to all PPO insurance plans and for your added convenience we are contracted with the following insurance plans:
Delta Dental Premier, Guardian, Cigna, WGAT, Assurant, Aetna, Principal, Ameritas, Premier Access, Connection Dental, PHA, MetLife.
Financial options available through CareCredit
|Pay Your Bill Now|
We want to welcome you to the Green Valley Dentistry family!
We are glad that you are interested in becoming a patient of Dr. Eugenio Bedolla’s Watsonville, CA dental practice. New patients are always welcome here. Everyone at Green Valley Dentistry is committed to making your visits pleasant and stress-free. You can count on our friendly, highly experienced staff to always provide the highest standard of dental care in a clean, state-of-the art environment. Your comfort is our top priority.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Eugenio Bedolla and the Green Valley Dentistry team
Click below to download New Patient Registration Materials:
- Welcome To Our Office.pdf
- Medical History Form.pdf
- Notice of Privacy Practices.pdf
- Acknowledgment of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices.pdf
- Welcome To Our Office – SPANISH.pdf
- Historia Medica.pdf
- Aviso de Practicas de Privacidad.pdf
- Acuse de Recibo del Aviso de Practicas de Privacidad.pdf
- Sleep Health Questionnaire.pdf
In addition to our own website, there are other sites on the Web that provide interesting and helpful dental information. Because we are committed to improving the oral healthcare knowledge of our patients, we are providing the following selection of links to other sites you might find interesting and informative. We have grouped some of the links into various categories to provide quick access to the topics of greatest interest to you.
If you have a suggestion for a new link, please send us an email, as we are always looking for good resources to pass along to our valued patients and visitors to our website. We hope you find these sites helpful!
General Dental Websites
The following links provide some good general information on dentistry.
- Academy of General Dentistry – The AGD’s consumer information section provides information on more than 50 oral dental health topics.
- American Dental Association – Provides information for the general public including dental care articles, dental insurance information, and information for students interested in dentistry.
- Glossary of Dental Terms – American Dental Association’s comprehensive reference provides a glossary of dental terms as they relate to the public.
Oral Health Care & Products
Links to sites providing helpful information on oral health and home care products patients can use to maintain optimum oral health.
- Colgate – Trusted resource for dental health information and oral care products.
- Crest – One of the world’s most trusted brands in dental products.
- Oral-B – Oral-B developed this learning center for dental health education to promote oral care habits that are essential to the lifelong health of teeth and gums. The site includes information and advice for children, adults, and dental health teachers.
- Sonicare – Learn how the Sonicare toothbrush creates an indescribable clean feeling, the benefits you can expect, and even take a factory tour.
Other Interesting Websites
Other sites of interest on the web.
- Colgate Kids – A site by Colgate for kids and parents with lots of good information about how to care for your children’s teeth.
- National Museum of Dentistry – The museum, a Smithsonian Institution Affiliate, is a lively national center where visitors learn the importance of a healthy smile and are fascinated by the rich history of dentistry.